Stereo & Immersive Media
3rd Internacional Conference - Photography and Sound Research
Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias
The 3rd International Conference on Stereo & Immersive Media focuses on visual and sound media renowned for their immersive features.
Stereo and immersive technologies have been widening the fields of photography and sound since the 19th century, contributing to the emergence of a progressively immersive media culture. This conference aims to bring together photography and sound research fields bridging their historical and contemporary relationship with expanded and immersive environments (e.g. panoramas, virtual reality, sound art).
The organizing committee invites scholars, researchers, artists, curators and archivists to submit paper presentations and posters addressing one of the following themes:
- Stereoscopic and Panoramic Photography
- Photography , Cinema and Sound Media Archaeologies
- Media Arts and Immersion
- Architecture, Virtual and Augmented Realities
- Urban Sound Devices: Telephones, Headphones, Speakers and Radio
- Sonic Art and New Technologies
- Photography and Performance: Intermedia Practices
Sabe mais no website oficial