Confered Degree | Duration | ECTS
Master | 4 Semesters | 120 ECTS
The following may apply for the Master's Degree:
a) People who hold a B.A. or equivalent degree;
b) People who hold a foreign academic degree awarded after a 1st study cycle organized according to the Bologna Process by a member state of that process;
c) People who hold a foreign academic degree acknowledged as a degree satisfying the objectives of the graduate degree by the due body;
d) People who have a school, scientific or professional curriculum acknowledged by the due body of ULHT certifying the capacity to obtain this study cycle.
Have completed a total of 120 ECTS
This couse aims to give emphasis on the one hand, to vocational training where tourism is conceived as a phenomenon that must be organized to provide profits to business organizations,satisfaction to tourists and benefits to the community without harming the environment and residents and,secondly, to induce a solid preparation for the reseach of the tourism phenomenon in all its dimensions.
There are two branchs:
- Strategic Management of Tourism Companies
- Tourism Development Strategies
A-The Master in Strategic Management of Tourism companies aims to prepare professionals to define business policies in a highly competitive and globalized.
B - The Master in the field of Tourism Development Strategies aims to prepare professionals to face the new challenges of tourism development.
Knowledge, abilities and skills to be acquired
The MA aims to provide students with:
- Skills development, at the strategic level, management of tourism businesses or tourism development
- ensuring the acquisition of a specialized nature of academic knowledge in the chosen
- ensure training with resources to research or to deepen their professional skills
- Extending the conceptual framework of the companies and organizations' strategies responsible for the tourism development
- development of capacities to understand the factors that determine tourism enabling to act correctly in the context of global competition of tourism destinations and products
Equipments and venues
"""This programme has the following facilities to support teaching activities: Technological Work Centre, Library and Study Rooms.
All our rooms are also equipped with: Portable videoprojector, PC /Netbook and overhead projector.""
"With a curriculum structure comparable to the best counterpart Masters courses in Europe, this course offers the most appropriate training for further studies and graduation in a wide variety of Doctorate courses.
Tourism establishment managers; Senior management of tourism, leisure and recreation businesses; Tourism marketing and communication managers; Responsible for the strategic development of tourism companies and destinations; Consultants and researchers in the field of tourism; Senior public administration; Teachers in the area of ??tourism training; Liberal professionals.
Serviços pessoais | Ciências empresariais | Ciências sociais e do comportamento