Tve and ResponSEAble are offering 2000 euros bursaries to film students
Do you have a short film that is inspiring and with an original vision? Get involved!
We are commissioning short inspiring films which take a fresh look at key environmental challenges facing our oceans. Strong proposals have a good chance of being commissioned!
As partners in ResponSEAble - a major EU-funded project promoting a more sustainable approach to our oceans - tve are commissioning short (1-3 minute) films from young European filmmakers. We want films which explore some of the environmental impacts of the way society interacts with the oceans and will directly address one of the 6 themes:
- plastic pollution
- sustainable tourism
- marine renewable energy
- invasive alien species
- sustainable seafish
Steps to follow
- Apply before 1 November 2018.
- Send a 300 word outline of the film you would like to make.
- Join as an individual or as a group.
- We need your name(s), contact details and film school.
- Proposals in either English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish or Italian. Final films must be subtitled into English.
- 01 November:Deadline for applications
- 05 November: Final selection
- 05 December: Full script & schedule
- 12 January: Delivery of rough cut
- 31 January: Final delivery