Faculty of Economic, Social and Business Sciences
- Management | Applied Communication - Management and marketing games – challenges that will force you to think and act in favor of the company and the workers. In these games, strategy is the watchword.
Course(s): Management | Human Resources Management and Development | Tourism and Management of Tourist Companies | Applied Communication | Social Service
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technologies
- Engineering – Practical workshops: Discover Yourself Contest | activities in the areas of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology
Course(s): Computer Engineering | Civil Protection Engineering | Environmental Engineering | Civil Engineering | Electrotechnical Engineering of Power Systems
Faculty of Communication, Architecture, Art and Information Technologies
- Video games | Create your game – Fed up with the games you find on the market? Create your script for a game – story, characters, game type. The scripts will be evaluated and scored through a pitch. The highest scoring group receives a prize at the end of the activity. Where does your imagination take you?
Course(s): Videogames and Multimedia Applications | Communication Design
- Communication | is this communication? – Get to know the University and what surrounds it through a lens. Photograph, film or interview. You choose who you want to be. The camera is yours and so is the microphone. Learn to record, photograph and become a professional for a day.
Course(s): Communication Sciences | Audiovisual and Multimedia Communication
Faculty of Law and Political Science
- Law – Simulation of a Trial – In the dock, as a judge or lawyer, come and put your reasoning skills into practice. There are no lost or won cases, there are strong arguments.
- International Relations – UN Simulation – Come to represent a country and decide on the future of the world. The United Nations plays a key role in building solutions to the world's problems, be they war, the environment or human rights. Do you have what it takes?
Course(s): European Studies, Lusophone Studies and International Relations | Political Science and Election Studies
Faculty of Psychology, Education and Sports
- Psychology | Attention and Perception: Psychology games – Have you ever thought that the brain is responsible for everything your eyes see? What is illusionism after all if not a trick to your brain? Come see with your own eyes what psychology has to teach you.
- 9:30 AM – Welcome session
- 10:00 AM – Judgment simulation
- 10:00 AM – Management and marketing games
- 11:15 AM – Coffee Break
- 11:30 AM – Hands-on workshops: Discover for yourself
- 11:30 AM – Create your game
- 12:45 PM – Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Attention and Perception: psychology games
- 2:00 PM – UN Simulation
- 3:15 PM – coffee break
- 3:30 PM – Is this what communication is?
- 4:45 PM – Closing session