Hugo Miguel Bento Rebelo
Hugo Bento Rebelo is an Assistant Professor at Lusófona University, where he teaches courses related to mechanics and dynamics of structures. He holds a PhD in Civil (Structural) Engineering, with knowledge in the field of numerical simulation of blast effects and nonlinear structural response. Experience conducting experimental campaigns using explosive charges in a controlled environment and on the implementation of numerical tools for the simulation of structural components subjected to blast loads.
MestradoMestrado Integrado em Engenharia Civil - Perfil de Estruturas
LicenciaturaLicenciatura em Ciências de Engenharia Civil
DoutoramentoPrograma Doutoral em Engenharia Civil
Artigo em revista
- 2021-08, Robustness assessment of a deterministically designed sacrificial cladding for structural protection, Engineering Structures
- 2021-01, Low velocity impact response of 3D printed structures formed by cellular metamaterials and stiffening plates: PLA vs. PETg, Composite Structures
- 2019, Exploratory study on geodesic domes under blast loads, International Journal of Protective Structures
- 2019, Experimental and numerical investigation on 3D printed PLA sacrificial honeycomb cladding, International Journal of Impact Engineering
- 2017, Numerical simulation of blast effects on fibre grout strengthened rc panels, Cismasiu, C.; Rebelo, H.B.; Lucio, V.J.G.; Goncalves, M.T.M.S.; Gomes, G.J.; Basto, J.P.F.
Tese / Dissertação
- 2015, Mestrado, Numerical simulation of blast effects on fibre grout RC panels