Research Grants/Bolsas de Investigação 2018/2019
2 scholarships equivalent to FCT BD and 2 scholarships for junior researchers
COPELABS has the following openings for 2018: 2 scholarships equivalent to FCT BD, for PhD students enrolled in the edition of the University Lusófona PhD NEMPS - New Media and Pervasive Systems, and 2 scholarships for junior researchers, to develop activities in the context of COPELABS research projects, in the following computer science areas:
- Cyber-physical systems and Unified Communication in IoT
- Pervasive wireless systems
- Cognitive networking/information-centric 5G networking
The positions are to be filled in between August and October 2018.
Scholarships have the period of 12 months and can be renewed, subject to productivity evaluation following ULHT/COPELABS rules.
Expected start: August-October 2018.
Preferred Skills and Profile:
- M.Sc./PhD < 3 years within the fields of computer science, informatics or similar fields
- Good experience with programming in UNIX, Android
- Strong skills in programming (java, C++) are a preferential aspect
- Acquaintance with networking systems, packet based networks, embedded systems
How to apply and/or additional inquiries:
- Application letter (pdf)
- Your CV (pdf)
Information to be sent to the secretariat of COPELABS: Anabela Moura (anabela dot moura at ulusofona dot pt) until June 30th 2018 (first phase of selection); July 30th 2018 (second phase of selection).