José Pedro Evangelista De Resende Morgado
José Pedro Morgado. Completed the Doutoramento in Motricidade Humana in 2016/01/05 by Universidade de Lisboa Faculdade de Motricidade Humana, Mestrado in Treino de Alto Rendimento in 2008/06/26 by Universidade de Lisboa Faculdade de Motricidade Humana and Licenciatura in Ciências do Desporto, menção de Educação Física e Desporto Escolar in 2004/06/09 by Universidade de Lisboa Faculdade de Motricidade Humana. Is Assistant Professor in Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias. Published 12 articles in journals. Has received 1 awards and/or honors. Works in the area(s) of Medical and Health Sciences with emphasis on Health Sciences with emphasis on Sport and Fitness Sciences. In his curriculum Ciência Vitae the most frequent terms in the context of scientific, technological and artistic-cultural output are: Imunidade celular; Nadadores; Sessão de treino; Época de treino; Sintomas respiratórios superiores; Cellular immunity; Swimming; Training session; Training season; Upper respiratory symptoms; Domínio/Área Científica::Ciências Médicas::Ciências da Saúde; youth exercise; pediatric health; youth fitness; Exercise Testing; Training Methods; Exercise Immunology; Swimmers; Heart Rate Variability; Phase angle; Sports evaluation; .
MestradoTreino de Alto Rendimento
LicenciaturaCiências do Desporto, menção de Educação Física e Desporto Escolar
- 2020-07-06, Bioimpedance Vector Patterns Changes in Response to Swimming Training: An Ecological Approach, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- 2020-05-12, The Cellular Composition of the Innate and Adaptive Immune System Is Changed in Blood in Response to Long-Term Swimming Training, Frontiers in Physiology
- 2019-06, Bioelectrical impedance vector displacement and phase angle: prognostic tools for swimmers?, Journal of Human Sport and Exercise
- 2018-01, Long-term swimming training modifies acute immune cell response to a high-intensity session., European journal of applied physiology
- 2018, Characterization and Comparison of Nutritional Intake between Preparatory and Competitive Phase of Highly Trained Athletes, Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- 2017-03, Comparison of immunohematological profile between endurance- and power-oriented elite athletes.
- 2016-05, Long Term Swimming Training Influence On The Immune Response To High Intensity Sessions, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- 2016-05, Immune cell changes in response to a swimming training session during a 24-h recovery period.
- 2016-05, Immune Response To Long Term Swimming Training, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- 2014-07, Sex-based effects on immune changes induced by a maximal incremental exercise test in well-trained swimmers
- 2011-05, Immune Responses To An Acute Maximal Exercise Changes During A Training Cycle In Swimming, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- 2011-05, Immune Changes Induced by a Maximal Incremental Swimming Test, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
Thesis / Dissertation
- 2016, PhD, Immune cell changes in swimmers : response to acute exercise and training