Social Services and scholarships
Social Services and scholarships of Universidade Lusófona, through Cofac, the University's founding entity, aims to ensure support for the comprehensive training of students through the attribution of educational benefits and incentives to the training of students in in order to favor equal opportunities in access to university attendance and progression in studies.
Student support modalities include:
- Direct Social Support, highlighting excellence, merit and doctoral scholarships for highly competitive athletes, students from CPLP and PRR countries . Tuition discounts filed with public and private entities.
- Indirect Social Support, Access to health services, cultural and sports activities.
- Special Social Support, Awarded through DGES scholarships which include scholarships for students with special educational needs. Cofac grants for emergency aid for refugees.
- Incentive support to the; lifelong training, PRR Scholarships, tuition fee discounts filed with public and private entities.
- Special benefits, through specific educational support for students, employees, new students and alumni reverted to a reduction in the annual value of tuition fees.
Lusófona University offers its students the possibility of applying for scholarships from:
- DGES - Directorate-General for Higher Education (Ministry of Education and Science)
- European Union Scholarships
Lusófona University - University Center of Lisbon
- From Monday to Friday: From 10 am to 7 pm
Lusófona University - University Center of Porto
- Monday and Tuesday: From 9 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday: From 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
(after work hours do not work during school interruptions)
- 5th and 6th service by appointment