Prevention, Health and Safety
This seminar will address the importance of the intervention of professionals on the front line.
The Seminar "Prevention, Health and Safety - Intervention by Professionals on the Front Line" will be held on the initiative of Universidade Lusófona together with a number of other organizations:
- CDT - Lisbon Commission for the Dissuasion of Drug Addiction
- SICAD - Service for Intervention in Addictive Behaviors and Dependencies
The event, which is renewed every year, is aimed at reflecting on and debating public policies in the field of mental health prevention and risk situations and behaviors.
- 09h00: Reception of Guests
- 09h30: Opening Session
- 10h15: Panel on Prevention
- 11h15: Break
- 11h30: Discussion of Papers
- 12h30 to 14h00: Lunch
- 14h00: Panel on Health and Addictions
- 15h30: Break
- 16h00: Panel on Safety and New Substances
- 17h30: Closing Session