I didn't finish the 12th grade, can I enter Higher Education?


There are several ways of access for higher education. If you haven't completed your 12th year, we suggest that you check if you qualify for the Over 23s acessment. Go to our webpage and consult the information about this way of acess.

If you do not meet the conditions, in accordance with the legislation in force you can enroll in single course units (External Student) up to a limit of 60 ECTS (the equivalent of one curricular year).

Once you meet the conditions for admission to higher education, the course units you have passed will be credited. Find out how here.

For further questions, please contact us.

Lisboa 2020 Portugal 2020 Small Logo EU small Logo PRR republica 150x50 Logo UE Financed Provedor do Estudante Livro de reclamaões Elogios