Students are expected to:
1. Deepen the concept of ¿model based on empirical evidence¿, applying it in the transdiagnostic understanding of psychopathology and to the cognitive behavioral model;
2. Identify the components of assessment, case formulation and intervention according to the cognitive behavioral model and, most notably, the 3rd generation clinical intervention with children and adults;
3. Critically discuss research gaps according to the theoretical reference model;
4. Independently evaluate measures from the point of view of their operational suitability and psychometric robustness;
5. Autonomously implement scientific study designs with diverse clinical populations and people from different cultures, genders, ethnicities, ages and physical health status; considering digital applications in clinical context and online clinical intervention protocols;
6. Communicate and disseminate results of advanced research in clinical psychology.