The Master in Game Design and Playable Media enhances the students' creativity and interests in creating original and innovative games - it is an opportunity to get in touch with the diversity and potential of games and play, experiment to break new frontiers, creating new ways of playing.
The Master in Game Design and Playable Media is centred on creating dialogue between students and professionals in the video games industry (national and international).
This course is designed to prepare students for the future of games, combining the contacts and expertise of the national and international games industry, the experiences of scientific researchers and playable media artists, so that students can access positions in game studios, create business plans, projects or companies with the support of our PLAY incubator, or pursue a path of scientific research in games with the support of our specialized Research centres.
In the Master's programme each student will:
- have regular contact with professionals from the games and media industry through guest lectures, seminars, national and international events;
- improve their game design, development and analysis skills
- develop advanced knowledge in Game Design;
- to create games in different formats or support (digital, board games, with alternative controls, among others)
- learn to develop strong game/media business plans, along with leadership and management skills
- access our creative and technological incubator - PLAY - Projects Lab Alliance for You;
- be taught by a highly qualified team of lecturers and industry guests with extensive professional and research experience;
- have access to the most varied technology for game development dedicated to design, production, motion capture, VR/XR and our Film, Animation and Sound studios;