Accredited - A3ES Decision
Confered Degree | Duration | ECTS
Master Degree | 4 Semesters | 120 ECTS
Have completed a total of 120 ECTS
The main objective of this master's degree is to learn the arts of animation and its production:
- Knowledge and application of animation techniques;
- Studies and practices of literacy in the area of arts and animation around the analysis, study and production of animation cinema;
- Explore the dynamic particularities of animation to provide students with their own personal style and vision, through curricular units with an emphasis on innovation, invention and experimentation;
- Specialization in the arts of animation for the audiovisual market and for author's work;
- In accordance with the growing popularity and commercial impact of the animation genre in the most varied audiovisual projects, we propose the fundamental reinforcement in the teaching of animation in Portugal and, therefore, the specialization of animation professionals.
Knowledge, abilities and skills to be acquired
- Knowledge of the main theories and historical aspects related to the arts of animation and its aesthetic and artistic approaches in the national and European domain;
- The acquisition of skills in the production and animation filming and moving image arts;
- The acquisition of skills on the technological device associated with the production of animation;
- Search of skills and development around the applications of animation in different artistic and technological contexts;
- The acquisition of critical and analytical skills that allow the application of concepts and principles associated to the production of animation as an artistic instrument of reflection and narrative analysis.
Filming and production of animation cinema;
Filming and production of animation applied to areas of entertainment (Television, Motion Graphic Design, Multimedia Applications, Videogames and Arts);
Education specialized in animation.
Áudio-visuais e produção dos media | Jornalismo e reportagem