The MSc in Forensic Psychology is aimed at training students on the scientific foundations of Forensic Psychology, as well as on the required skills to work on behalf of the Justice System. The Msc in Forensic Psychology provides the academic Knowledge to act on the following key areas:
- Crime and delinquent behavior: conceptualization, prevention and treatment of offenders.
- Child, youth, and adult victimization: prevention and psychological intervention with victims.
- Forensic psychological assessment, including civil and criminal cases.
- Expert testimony.
Reasons to apply
- - Because the world needs to be a fairer place; Psychology can help!
- - Because our faculty is highly differentiated and specialized in different areas within Forensic Psychology.
- - Because we are the only Msc in Forensic Psychology in the south of the country.
- - Because we know there is so much to be done in order to achieve Justice.
Accredited - A3ES Decision
Confered Degree | Duration | ECTS
Master Degree | 4 Semesters | 120 ECTS
Have completed a total of 120 ECTS
- To develop a solid scientific background on distinct areas within Forensic Psychology.
- To promote a critical thinking style on the most sensitive topics covering the field of Forensic Psychology and the Justice System.
- To promote responsible and pro-active professionals, capable of facing the most challenge topics emerging in today¿s Society.
Knowledge, abilities and skills to be acquired
- Understanding, preventing, and intervening with criminal populations.
- To assess and intervene in different victimization contexts.
- To conduct forensic psychological evaluations, including forensic neuropsychological testing.
- To develop skills on criminal investigation (e.g., criminal profiling, lie detection).
- To develop skills on expert testimony.
- To develop skills on scientific research; main research lines: forensic sexology, witness testimony, delinquent behavior, personality & psychopathy.
PhD. studies, advance courses.
Private and public institutions working for the Justice System.